In this episode Wayne and Jared start off with another installment of Fact or Satire with an article about the possibility of being an atheist. From there they move on to one of the items on Wayne’s ever growing list of pet peeves – the “it doesn’t hurt anybody” argument as a moral gauge. That’s where the real fun starts as Wayne and Jared disagree over issues like Michael Sam’s receiving an ESPY award for courage and the tactics of opponents to Planned Parenthood. You don’t want to miss this episode.
Links and Articles
- Scientists discover that atheists might not exist, and that’s not a joke-Science 2.0
- Scientists: Atheists May Not Exist—Seriously-Charisma News
- Confused science writer claims that atheists might not exist
- Michael Sam accepts ESPY’s courage award with emotional speech
- WTH? Planned Parenthood Suggests ‘Pooping’ on Partner for Teen ‘Sexual Exploration’