Jared and Wayne cover the gamut of topics this week including a mom who stood up for her parental rights, condemning people for lack of church attendance, a healthy dose of divine agnosticism, changing morals in our culture, why kids don’t read and people who obsess about their pets. If there is a topic out there, Wayne and Jared cover it in this week’s rapid fire speed round of a podcast. Make sure to listen to the podcast and check out the links below. Also, make sure you vote in our first ever Bible Awards (see Episode #13). The voting is open through next Monday afternoon and results will be announced on a very special episode next week.
LINKS AND ARTICLES DISCUSSED
- Are You Accidentally Condemning People for Not Coming to Church? by Leilani Haywood
- Divine Agnosticism: How pop Christianity’s inability to say “I don’t know” is keeping us from God. by Skye Jethani
Changing Moral Acceptability
- Gallup: Gay sex, divorce, extramarital sex reach new highs of ‘moral acceptability’ by Kevin Eckstrom
Why Don’t Kids read?
- Kids Don’t Read Books Because Parents Don’t Read Books by Jordan Shapiro
Pets Are Not Kids!!!!
- Pope Francis Tells Couples Not to Substitute Dogs and Cats for Children by Josephine McKenna
- Pope Francis, cats and no kids: The Twitterverse responds by Heather Adams
- When Animals Lose Their Minds by Laurel Braitman
- After the Rapture Pet Care
Evangelism Linebacker (the video we promised)